Thank you for your interest in the Natural Resources Program Specialist 1, Business Services Coordinator position at the Department of Natural Resources, Division of Environmental Management. To be considered, you must have attached a customized job narrative cover letter and resume.
Please ensure both documents are attached before clicking "Save and Finalize" below. Your resume and job narrative cover letter together should describe your education, training and experience in the following areas:
· Monitoring or processing budget and/or financial data, highlighting experience using a financial management system such as PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, or SAP
· Technical writing or drafting documents with technical information for non-technical audiences (e.g. drafting briefs, meeting notes, guidance on policy and technical information, etc.)
· Policy implementation or development
· Environmental science
· Project coordination (e.g. developing goals and metrics, tracking and reporting progress of the project, etc.)
· Managing electronic records and files including any experience with open records requests
RESPONSE LIMITATIONS: Your cover letter and resume must be limited to a maximum of two (2) typewritten pages each (4 total). Page limitations are based on margins no smaller than 0.5” and type no smaller than a 10-point Times New Roman font. Pages in excess of the specified limit will not be evaluated. References are not necessary at this time.
The combination of your cover letter and resume must provide sufficient detail to portray your qualifications. It is important that they clearly describe your background so the job expert(s) evaluating your application materials are able to make an accurate judgment regarding your qualifications. Use specific examples to clearly demonstrate your level of expertise.
FINALIZING YOUR APPLICATION: After you have successfully completed and finalized your application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive an e-mail, you may not have finished all of the steps correctly. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NEXT STEPS: Your application materials will be evaluated by one or more job experts based on pre-determined criteria. The best-qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Please monitor your job cart and e-mail account (including the junk folder) for updates to the assessment process.
QUESTIONS: If you encounter problems in this process, please contact Kelsey Scholtens, firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-266-8173.