Starting Pay: $65,958 annually;
Benefits: eligible for our excellent benefit package with details at the below link
Jefferson County’s Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) program within the Human Services department provides a flexible array of individualized community-based psycho-social rehabilitation services for consumers with mental health or substance abuse issues across their lifespan. The goal of the program is to assist the consumer in increasing resilience, reducing the impact that their trauma history, mental health, and/or substance abuse disorder plays in their life, and assisting in their journey of recovery.
The CCS team seeks a passionate leader and consumer focused Mental Health Professional that will provide oversite, support, guidance, and day to day clinical supervision of CCS Service Facilitators and rehabilitation workers primarily working with adult consumers, and carry a small case load as well. Position Summary:
To be successful in this position, you will be focusing on the below responsibilities:
• Remaining available and accessible for staffing consumers and their families when there is conflict or crisis.
• Provide leadership and teaming for alternatives to ensure health and safety of consumers to avoid hospitalizations, out of home placement, and respite care while taking into consideration fiscal responsibility
• Carry a small caseload, provide clinical direction and supervision, document supervision time, and authorize all comprehensive assessments.
• Conduct suicide and violence risk assessment and provide diagnoses, evaluate safety to self and others through clinical interview, and develop safety plans with consumers.
• Perform individual, group, and/or family therapy for people with mental health and substance use issues.
• Variety of other important tasks provided on the posted job description
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or Master’s Degree in Counseling and 2 to 3 years’ related experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and/or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker through the State of Wisconsin.
• Master’s degree in Social Worker or Counseling with 4 years’ related experience including one year supervisory/leadership experience
• Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Trauma Informed Care trainings
• Substance Abuse Counseling License
Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549. Applications will be accepted until this position is filled, however, initial screening of applicants will begin: October 15, 2020. Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer