We are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
What is E-Notify and how do I use it?
E-Notify gives you the ability to have job announcements that meet your search criteria directly emailed to you as they are posted on the Wisc.Jobs web site.
To use this feature:
- Click on the E-Notify button at the top of any page on the Wisc.Jobs website.
- If you already have a Wisc.Jobs account log in to your account. If you haven't created a Wisc.Jobs account please see the instructions at http://www.wisc.jobs/public/links_page_detail.asp?pageid=719.
- From your job cart, perform a job search by selecting Home/Job Search from the menu on the left side of any page of the Wisc.Jobs web site.
- Perform a job search by entering your own specific search criteria. See https://www.wisc.jobs/public/links_page_detail.asp?pageid=720 for additional instruction.
- From the Job Search Results page click on Save this Search.
- On the My Saved Search page, name your search, enter the email address you want the job announcements sent to, and select how often you would like them sent to you.
- Click Add My Saved Search.
- You will receive an email at the address you provided confirming your request for E-Notify.
- Your search information will remain active for 6 months. When your email notification expires, you will be notified and asked to renew your search.
To renew your E-Notify:
- Log into your Wisc.Jobs account.
- Click View My Saved Searches from the My Saved Jobs section of your job cart.
- Click on Edit next to the saved search you want to renew.
- Click on Renew This Saved Search.
Call the Wisc.Jobs help desk at 608-267-1012 if you need help with this feature. You may also contact the Wisc.Jobs Help Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.