Thank you for your interest in this position at the Department of Health Services. You must attach a resume and letter of qualifications in order to be considered. Letters of recommendations, college transcripts, or similar documents will not be accepted in lieu of a letter of qualifications. For suggestions on what to include when developing your resume and letter of qualifications please click here.
Letter of Qualifications and Resume: Your letter of qualifications should be a detailed overview/summary of your qualifications. Your resume and letter of qualifications must clearly identify how you meet the qualifications listed below.
· Experience developing or implementing procedures related to the operation of an Emergency Medical Service (EMS). **
· Experience facilitating EMS training programs. **
· Experience providing EMS guidance, consultation or technical assistance. **
· Experience managing an EMS delivery/training system.
· Experience interpreting and applying federal/state statutes, rules, and standards governing training, certification, and operation of all EMT levels.
· Experience with treatment protocol development and use in a pre-hospital EMS setting.
· Experience as an EMS practitioner.
** The starred items are considered minimum requirements for this position. Applicants must meet at least the minimum qualifications in order to be eligible for further consideration.
Response Limitation: Your letter of qualifications is limited to a maximum of two (2) typed pages, single spaced, in no smaller than 12 point font, 1 inch margins. Pages in excess of the specified limit will not be evaluated.
Assessment Completion: Once you have responded to the yes or no question below, click the “Save and Finalize” button and then “Finalize” to complete your application. After you have successfully completed and finalized your assessment, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, you may not have finished all of the steps correctly.
Evaluation of Your Materials: After the established deadline, your resume and letter of qualifications will be reviewed according to the criteria listed above by at least one job expert. Materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Please monitor your job cart for the updates to the assessment process.
Failure to submit all required materials will result in an incomplete application and ineligibility for this position.